We meet often as youth at church, where we spend time in prayer and Word. We are raising a young generation who are committed to Christ, committed to the Church, and have the Christian Leadership experience to make a difference.
We share Jesus-centered books, and videos, to tested and proven mission trip experiences for youth ministry by the youth of the church to India and other countries. One of our own, Sonia Kay, had the privilege to share her experiences on mission trips in Asia and South Africa.
In the Summer of 2015, visited 2 countries: Thailand, Malaysia and two closed countries that cannot be disclosed with a team of 27 through Christ for the Nations Institute.
• Ministered in Buddhist schools, churches, & tribal groups (Orang Asli)
• Evangelized in areas where there were no churches
• Spent time with children in orphanages suffering from AIDS
• Gave out ministry tools and supplies to those who desperately needed them
• Taught English to children
• Reached out to hundreds of those unreached in Night Markets
• Led many to Christ and baptized them in water
“While on this missions trip; each day I tell myself how amazing today was. Just when I think there’s no way it can get anymore intense, it does. Every single day has been greater, higher, deeper than before. God is moving so mightily. I am so honoured & grateful to be here & to witness moments I have only heard of. I will never forget. All the glory belongs to God alone.”
– June 7, 2015 (Sonia)
I visited South Africa: Pretoria, and Cape Town with a team of 22 through Christ for the Nations Institute.
On this trip we:
• Fed the homeless, cared for the drug addicts, took time to listen to their stories
• Ministered to inmates in one of the highest maximum security prisons
• Renovated children’s preschools and playgrounds to ensure safety and fun
• Visited HIV positive healthcare facilities and spent time with the dying
• Ministered to orphans, prostitutes, and sex trafficking victims
• Participated in children’s and street ministry and led people to Christ
• Went house visiting in the slums, ministered and gave food handouts